• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails and images not loading quickly

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few days, LR Classic CC is acting weird.  I have the latest update.  When I open it and go to a folder it often shows gray tiles in the Library module, grid mode.  There should be images there.  Sometimes I can re-start the program and it will work, but most often nothing.  I need to get some editing done, Adobe!  I have purged cache files and my computer is pretty fast.  Everything worked fine till i did the latest update around 8/25.  Anybody got a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Please try to deactivate the GPU support and check again.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to deactivate the GPU support and check again.

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Axel.  That worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines