• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you work with Essential Graphics libraries?

Contributor ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goddamn they still confuse the hell out of me and half the time the panel is unusably sluggish. Makes me want to give EG a wide birth despite it being a great concept.

This is me struggling - any guidance appreciated!!

Premiere: How do you work with Essential Graphics libraries?.webm - Google Drive

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Thanks for the screen recording. As of right now, I believe on Adobe Stock created (mogrts) only give a live preview of the animations. MOGRTS that you purchase from Envato Market and import into your local templates folder will not have the live-preview of the templates.

There used to be the ability to create folders in the Essential Graphics Panel, but that is now gone and now you can search templates by keyword. You can, however, rename and add new tags to your templates, when you hover over

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screen recording. As of right now, I believe on Adobe Stock created (mogrts) only give a live preview of the animations. MOGRTS that you purchase from Envato Market and import into your local templates folder will not have the live-preview of the templates.

There used to be the ability to create folders in the Essential Graphics Panel, but that is now gone and now you can search templates by keyword. You can, however, rename and add new tags to your templates, when you hover over one, you should have an "i"  that you can click for info, then you can rename the template and add keywords. So that way you can search for keywords more easily.

Here is a tutorial on how to import and organize multiple templates from Envato at once that may be helpful.

If you want the folder feature back in the EG to help you organize, I'd recommend submitting a request here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form  (the more requests they get for this, the more likelihood they will add it back in faster!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

I still found it absolutely unusabley sluggish. Surely some bad code in the software there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines