• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot tab between PDFs in Acrobat (Mac)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly Acrobat no longer allows the ability to tab between PDFs on Mac (OS Sierra). Any clues as to what would suddenly cause this? It was working fine last week. I do believe Adobe recently updated Acrobat so I wouldn't be surprised if they bungled code in some way.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Hi Shivam,

yes I was unable to tab through multiple documents within Acrobat. It did resolve on its own for reasons unknown (though probably due to a reboot as you suggest in your recommendation).  Thank you for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi roberth,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to switch tabs in Acrobat, is that correct?

Try rebooting the machine once if you haven't already and check if that helps. If that doesn't work, try resetting preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in this link: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.  reboot the machine after resetting preferences and try again.

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Shivam,

yes I was unable to tab through multiple documents within Acrobat. It did resolve on its own for reasons unknown (though probably due to a reboot as you suggest in your recommendation).  Thank you for responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines