• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have creative suite premium 1.1 and getting non-genuine

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suddenly getting a constant pop up stating my software is non-genuine. I understand this is a older software and I have already spoken with tech support who tried to convince me to upgrade to cs2, however because we use several custom scripts within this version I simply just need to the popup warning to go aways. I'm not interested in upgrading as a solution. I simply need the popup page to stop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Paul, I know this is a very frustrating situation but I can confirm that the Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium serial number that I reviewed is the same as the one in your PNG file.  You can find information on how to view your registered software titles at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

I am sorry, Paul, but since the serial number was flagged for piracy the only steps you can take is to work with our team that is available through Invalid or revoked serial numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That version is SO old that you are not going to get any help from Adobe

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 (AND EARLIER) Activation Server is gone, so read below

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs2-product-downloads.html?promoid=19SCDRQK

You MUST use the special version and serial number on the page, not your original disc or serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discontinuing service of a product is one thing. .forcing pop ups on customers so that they are not able to use the product they purchase is another. I find it hard to believe Adobe wants to push themselves into a lawsuit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best way is to contact Tech support.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul, what Creative Suite version 1.0 software titles are you using?  It is only necessary to use the non-activating version of Creative Suite 2 if you are using a software title affected by the activation server shut down.  You can find more information at Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Design Premium C5.5 (particularly I use Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator). It has worked flawlessly for years and now suddenly I receive the non-genuine pop every time I open it. There has been no windows update nor any further installations of any other adobe product. I simply want to stop the non-genuine popup

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Paul.  I reviewed the serial number for Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium, registered under your account, and can confirm that it is no longer valid.  I am sorry that this occurred to you as I am sure you felt you were purchasing a valid license for the Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium for Windows.  Please see Invalid or revoked serial numbers for steps you can take to gain access to licensed Adobe software titles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is just some straight forward B.S. The license is valid. .I purchased it through a big box store and I have owned it for years until last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW. .I have already spent hours on the phone with tech support who have already confirmed it is valid and their work around was to install a newer version (not an option as I have custom scripts which I use and may or may not work with new versions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul, I can confirm that the registered serial number for Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium was flagged for piracy.  Our support team referenced in Invalid or revoked serial numbers are specially trained in these matters an will be able to help you gain access to licensed Adobe software, Paul

What software are you trying to use your custom scripts with, Paul?  Your original post mentions Creative Suite 1.1 but the serial number that was revoked for piracy was for Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My title stating "Creative Suite 1.1" was used because your technician insisted I type it as such. She was the one that told me verbatim what to list in the forum. I went around and around with her explaining to her to simply look in my account at Adobe and she can clearly see that I'm using cs5. here's a screen shot of my account that your tech refused to look at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xbEjRfkMo9jxCsa-OBM1V0t3Bt6MpfIZ/view?usp=drivesdk

You may also view my Adobe programs installed here https://drive.google.com/file/d/19hLFDCmmL9vfhpi-hY0xuiBQYwXEJV7d/view?usp=sharing

These products were purchased legally at a big box store, are only owned by me and only registered by me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Paul, I know this is a very frustrating situation but I can confirm that the Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium serial number that I reviewed is the same as the one in your PNG file.  You can find information on how to view your registered software titles at http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

I am sorry, Paul, but since the serial number was flagged for piracy the only steps you can take is to work with our team that is available through Invalid or revoked serial numbers .

You may also want to consult with the big box store who sold you the software, Paul.  I reviewed CS5.5 Design Premium serial number, registered under your account, and it was for the English Asia Pacific language and was suppose to be for sale to Asia Pacific region individuals only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using it on a compatible system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Do you have any newer adobe software than cs1 installed that might have installed the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service?

I don't believe i've ever heard of that affecting software like like cs or cs2?

Maybe Mr Wright can shed some some light on what adobe applications the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is checking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff, you are correct it is not likely that the Adobe Genuine Software service will get installed with Creative Suite 1 or 2.   There may be other Adobe software titles installed that may have included the service?

Paul, we are looking forward to your updates to the question you posted in this public discussion forum.  I would recommend you click on the link to View the full discussion so that you can review the questions answered and respond in the default web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines