• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot upload an image to Instagram

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,Guys,,yesterday,I,was,trying,to,post,an,image,from,Lightproof,Classic,CC,to,instagram.,I,now,keep,on,getting,a,message,saying,"attempted,to,index,field,media,(a,nil,value),(1).,It,is,very,frustrating,as,I,have,absolutely,no,idea,what,is,going,on.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A number of people have reported that the most recent version of the LR/Instagram plugin (0.6.1575) fixes the recent problems people have been having:

Re: Instagram Add On

LR/Instagram plugin just starting giving an error

Re: LR/Instagram plugin params load error while trying to publish a photo ​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, thanks for the info. I have reloaded the latest plugin and now getting an error message http status 408 (1). Any ideas on this one. It is driving me crazy!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Status code 408 ("Request Timeout") could be sent as the result of a number of conditions: The network connection to Instagram became very slow or unresponsive, there's a software problem at Instagram that caused its server to think the plugin or network was too slow, the plugin has a problem in sending a complete request to Instagram, or a problem in LR delayed the plugin from sending a complete request.

I recommend rebooting your LR, restarting your network router/modem, and if it still occurs, waiting a day to see if it's an Instagram problem that will clear up.  If at that point you still see it, contact the plugin developer at his Web site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the same issue running classic cc 7.5 release export results ?:0 attempt to index field ‘media’ (a nil value) (2)

it goes half way through export stops and gives me this message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In File > Plug-In Manager, verify you are actually running the most recent version of the LR/Instagram plugin(0.6.1577). Make sure any old versions are removed from Plug-In Manager. It looks like this most recent version is trying to better handle Instragram's new user authentication protocol introduced in September (according ot the plugin author), which is causing these various errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines