Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My develop module is not working

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have uploaded some pictures into Lightroom. I can see them in the Library module but when I select the Develop module all i see is a blank screen. I can see the photo in the Navigator window but the main screen remains blank. However when I select the secondary window option, the selected photo appears in the pop up window. Unfortunately I cannot edit in that window. It's like the viewing function in the primary window has been shut off.

If anyone could please explain what I'm doing wrong, I would be so very very grateful.

Kind Regards,

Naomi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 01, 2018 Sep 01, 2018

Check if its updated version or not.

Also Try unchecking 'Use Graphics Processor' in menu Edit> Preferences> Performance or you can click on the rocket icon to get the option window of Graphic panel. If that fixes the issue try updating your graphics drivers. More information here: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if its updated version or not.

Also Try unchecking 'Use Graphics Processor' in menu Edit> Preferences> Performance or you can click on the rocket icon to get the option window of Graphic panel. If that fixes the issue try updating your graphics drivers. More information here: Adobe Lightroom GPU Troubleshooting and FAQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If unchecking Use Graphics Processor doesn't help, then you may have a corrupted or incompatible display profile.  You can test that quickly: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. That did the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are welcome, mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Creative Cloud forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines