• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default Email

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I assign my default email to send from as my Gmail.  It continues to default to my work Outlook acct on my phone. 

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zadt,

Could you please confirm if you are referring to using Gmail as the default email address to send scanned files from when using Email to/Share file option in the app? If yes, try clearing defaults for Outlook app in Settings > Apps > Outlook > Advanced settings > Clear defaults, and check if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know the same thing how do I email under my Gmail account to email someone under JPay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Georgef,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Are you referring to sending email using your Gmail account under JPay app? If yes, you may want to contact Jpay and see what they have to suggest.

Let us know if that is not the case.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Türkçe dili kalsın

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines