• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC 7.11 update issue

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I update the Lightroom Classic CC to 7.11.  The program is having multiple issues.  One, my identity plate was reset to default, I tried to go back and click the personalized settings but info was gone, had to recreate my identity plate again.  Two, all my 2018 folders has disappeared, I did check to see if have been moved, to no avail, couldn’t find it. I did click the “Find Missing Photos” but came up with nothing. Did check the backup from the recent catalog, it won’t transfer from the backup.  I’ve made sure the catalog backup once a week.  I once had this problem last year and somehow I got the folder back into the Lightroom without re-importing.  This time, I’m having to re-import all of 2018 photos, raw and edits.  This takes a while. Three, since the update, Lightroom interface will flash on and off for a few seconds, stop, then will do it again. I notice other software or programs not doing this, just Lightroom. I can see 2018 folders in Adobe Bridge and my backup folders and editing folders, Lightroom will not recognize it.  Is anybody having this issue? Answers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a 7.11 update to Lightroom Classic CC. What update did you really install? The current version of Lightroom Classic CC is 7.5. Have you tried installing it? What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The system info:

HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC

Processor: AMD A8-5550M APU with Radeo HD Graphics

Installed Ram: 6.00 GB

System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor.

Lightroom was updated about a week or two ago, thought is was strange it’s

asking me to update again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, you are using Windows. But what version (Windows 7, 8, 10)? And what version of Lightroom is installed on your computer? It cannot be Lightroom Classic CC 7.11 because there isn't any such version. We need to know the exact version you have installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Home. Version 1803. Installed/updated 08.12.2018

Lightroom Version 7.5(I just happen to find it in the system). Don’t know

why it would say 7-11 in the folder section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Although your system meets/exceeds minimum specs, 6 GB of RAM is a bit skimpy and could be part of the problem. In reality a GB is really the minimum that should be considered. Have you tried disabling the graphics processor in the Lightroom preferences to see if that makes a difference? Don't know what to tell you about the missing folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines