• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Edit in Photoshop CC 2018"

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just subscribed to CC Photography package (previously used PS CS5.1, BR 5.1 and LR 5), as I recently upgraded my camera.

I'm using LR Classic CC for RAW files, but when I go on to "edit in PS CC" option, it opens CS 5.1 instead, then nothing happens as obviously my version of ACR is too old. Same thing happens in LR CC.

It navigates from BR CC to PS CC no problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi mantis1955,

Sorry that the "Edit in Photoshop" command in Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC does not work. Could you please take a look at the steps mentioned in this article 'Edit In Photoshop' command missing and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mantis1955,

Sorry that the "Edit in Photoshop" command in Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom CC does not work. Could you please take a look at the steps mentioned in this article 'Edit In Photoshop' command missing and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akash. The prefs option solved it. Also thanks as I had been wondering where Apple had hidden the library 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad to know you got it working.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines