• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile Login not possible

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want to login to lightroom mobile on my laptop to connect it with my phone. But when I try to login, type in my e-mail and password and klick sign in, it just gets white and nothing happens. I use Lightroom 5.7.1 if that helps.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

LR 5.7.1 is not compatible with cloud sync but you can install LR mobile from the app store/Google Play and use it independently.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/lightroom-mobile.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync normally requires a subscription. Are you using a trial of LR Mobile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I don't have a subscription and am not using a trial. I didn't even know this. But there's no error either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sync with Lr Mobile requires a Creative Cloud subscriptio. Your answer says that you don’t have one. What version of Lightroom are you trying to do this with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom 5.7.1

But why would this version have the opportunity to log in and connect with Lightroom mobile if it doesn't work at all? I'm confused because there's no error at all and I think there's another problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that it is a poor UI design. Your version of Lightroom is basically the same as the subscription version of Lightroom Classic, but without a subscription you don’t get any of the cloud syncing features. There should be an error message explaining this when you try to log in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But the poor UI design will not change because Lightroom 5 has been out of production for a long time. It is no longer supported in any way by Adobe. So, unfortunately, the problem you are dealing with is a "feature" that you will simply have to tolerate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR 5.7.1 is not compatible with cloud sync but you can install LR mobile from the app store/Google Play and use it independently.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/how-to/lightroom-mobile.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines