• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic CC version 7.4 will not build previews anymore

Participant ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this morning, Lightroom Classic CC will not build previews for any of the import Raw files.  Yesterday, no problem.  LR goes into a "Loading" loop which, after 20 minutes, it never leaves.  Is this related to not wanting to upgrade to verison 7.5?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Restarting for a second time Lightroom has stopped the "Loading" loop.  So I am back in business.

As for updating to 7.5, the last several updates have been so problematic I am choosing to wait and see.  I really can not afford the downtime associated with software bugs.

Thanks for your input though!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just imported the same files to Capture One Pro 11.2.0 with no problems.  C1Pro quickly created previews and I was able to adjust them immediately.  Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 is still spinning "Loading".  This now been over 40 minutes of downtime!  Maybe a decision is being made for me?  Use the program that works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KBStudio,

We're sorry to hear about this, let us help make this right. As Lightroom is not able to build previews, could you please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom and let us know if it helps with the issue?

Preferences Reset Lightroom - https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Also, does updating to Lightroom version 7.5 help?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restarting for a second time Lightroom has stopped the "Loading" loop.  So I am back in business.

As for updating to 7.5, the last several updates have been so problematic I am choosing to wait and see.  I really can not afford the downtime associated with software bugs.

Thanks for your input though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the information, you can check this article to know about what's new and what bugs are fixed in the new version: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-75/#fixes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines