• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Import Mp4

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took some videos on an 4k action camera. When I try to import it, it will give me only one audio file. When I import that into the sequence, a new black box opens up in the media area. It is a regular mp4 video, but the preview is a black screen. When I try to drag it in, it shows me a gray line through the finger Icon. I cant import it. The V1 layer is selected. Please Help

forumshelp1.PNG

forumshelp2.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Hi.

You can try this:

Go to Edit> Preferences> Media and remove the checkbox before the element: enable Intel h.264 decoding (requires reboot) or (12.1.2) Enable hardware accelerated decoding.

Next, close Premiere and proceed to delete the cache folders; Look at the link for instructions, and verify the path in the program preferences:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2152942

Start Premiere and import the files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You can try this:

Go to Edit> Preferences> Media and remove the checkbox before the element: enable Intel h.264 decoding (requires reboot) or (12.1.2) Enable hardware accelerated decoding.

Next, close Premiere and proceed to delete the cache folders; Look at the link for instructions, and verify the path in the program preferences:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2152942

Start Premiere and import the files again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!hank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! YEEEEESSSS!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that I've done this, I have lots and lots of lag. I found out it happened because I deleted all my cache files. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cleaning cache folders is a common practice of cleaning, when opening the project Premiere must conform again the necessary files.

Remember that making the files takes time, if you hurry the program cuts the process.

And re-enable Intel decoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

still not working. let it conform, still isnt working. tried re-enabling it, still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines