• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere CC won't export - Media Encoder does not start

Participant ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this every now and then - and it is really frustrating.

Simple project - nothing complicated - finish editing - go to export...  NOTHING HAPPENS.
Re-boot etc - nothing.
Have I got all the latest patches/fixes etc installed?... of course.
if I save, close Premiere CC and open Media Encoder manually - it will let me open the Premiere CC project and output as normal.
That final 'step' confirms to me that...
- System is fine
  - Software is installed
  - File format is correct
  - No issues with effects etc

WHY, SOMETIMES, DOES PREMIERE CC REFUSE TO EXPORT?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have the same issue right now..  thanks for posting your fix to save me time..  I just had to close premiere and reopen and wait about 3 minutes and then the "file>Export" started to work again and bring up the export settings window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi przone, DanaF129,

Sorry for the issue with Dynamic Link. Few users reported this issue. Please share more info with us for investigation.

What are the exact dot versions of both the applications? Steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

What are the system specs(OS, RAM, CPU, GPU)? Are you using any Anti-virus or firewall?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem the other day, with a project using a lot of filters and plug-ins. I ended up re-starting my machine and it cleared the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vidya,
Here are the details that you requested...
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Version 12.1.2 (Build 69)
- Windows 10 64-Bit
- 8GB System Memory

- Boots off a 256GB SSD with plenty of space (i.e. 100GB free)
- Intel Core i7 4960X Processor
- GTX 980 Graphics (Latest Driver 30/07/2018  24.21.13.9882)
What is strange is that it will work for ages...   'something' happens...   then Media Encoder will refuse to load
Have you considered including a 'back to defaults' option on the Adobe Creative Cloud app?
Something you can 'click' and have it reset everything (parameters wise) to a 'fresh install state' ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi przone,

Thanks for the info. Please let us know the exact dot version of Media Encoder.

If the versions of both the applications are same, then something might be blocking the Dynamic Link.

Are you logged in as an Administrator? Is there any Anti-virus or firewall installed in the machine?

Its a nice feature to add, resetting preferences of the applications in Creative Cloud app. Please fill a feature request here: Premiere Pro: Hot (2308 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines