• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clarification on some terms

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help defining some terms for a project and the internet in general is less than helpful. I need to export a video with the following (as it was written):

-A Security Leader

-An Alignment Leader

-An identification leader

Now I'm sure that the identification leader is just a slate, and the alignment leader is most likely just bars and tone, but for the life of me I can't figure out what a "Security Leader" is. Can anyone help me figure out what it is? I tried searching the internet and got nowhere.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You never got an answer, probably because you posted in the wrong forum. You are in a subspace of the Captivate forum, but I doubt you are talking about Captivate....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that they saw "editing" and had no clue it was about Captivate editing, but general editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, have been begging since years to add the main forum name to the subspaces... would avoid this type of confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah, I honestly doubt it. Folks simply don't pay attention. After literally 20+ years of different forum experiences, my view is that there should be ONE giant free-for-all forum for ALL products. Folks pop in and ask any question they like and it's up to participants to determine if or when they should answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I had selected premiere -> editing I assumed I was leaving this question in the editing forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will move your thread to the Premiere forum. I don't see a subspace 'Editing' in that forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Premiere as an editing program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines