• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 7.5 Crashes forcing Windows 10 Reboot

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom crashes which also crashes my Windows 10 64-bit PC when attempting to import photos from a Nikon 3300 digital camera. I can get a few pictures to import but it crashes every time. I've tried to import just a few pictures at a time, mixing them up, with no success. I've walked through the troubleshooting page with no success. I've also uninstalled a few times through both the Windows app uninstall as well through the Adobe Creative Cloud. Below is some of my system information where all my drivers and Window patches are up to date.

Crosshair IV main board

AMD processor

AMD radeon HD 6800 series video card

Both SSD and spinner drives, all with plenty of room and working accurately

No other known systems issues with the PC

Camera also seems to be working just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neal

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't indicate how much RAM is installed. Have you tried disabling the graphics processor in the Lightroom preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jim,

There's 8GB of memory. I hadn't disabled the graphics processor but I did and it still crashed both the application and PC.

Thanks,
Neal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines