• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro Default Page Number and Date Format

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know a way to set the default page numbering to "Page 1 of n" in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro?  If not, is there a shortcut?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Can you clarify this please?  Do you want this numbering convention to be on the face of the document (as in a footer)?  You can configure this in the Header & Footer dialog box, and can then save it as a customization, allowing you to use it anytime you wish.

header.jpg

I understand that this is not set as the default (still looking for that capability), but one can also apply the custom header/footer to multiple files (button at the bottom, which will allow you to apply this setting to a whole collection

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you clarify this please?  Do you want this numbering convention to be on the face of the document (as in a footer)?  You can configure this in the Header & Footer dialog box, and can then save it as a customization, allowing you to use it anytime you wish.

header.jpg

I understand that this is not set as the default (still looking for that capability), but one can also apply the custom header/footer to multiple files (button at the bottom, which will allow you to apply this setting to a whole collection of PDFs in one click.

I hope this info is useful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.....I was hoping there would be a default setting that can be changed but this will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I find a way to actually set a default, I'll post it here.  Good luck.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines