• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio tracks missing, when clip is dragged from bin to timeline

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have material where wireless mics are being used, and the audio goes straight to the camera. So no need for syncing.

When I play the clip in the Source window, it's ok and I hear the wireless mics just fine, but when I drag it from Bin to the timeline, the only audio tracks that have any information, are the camera's own front mics in two tracks. Then there are just empty tracks, when there should be two more with the wireless mic audio.

I am able to get the missing tracks to the timeline by right clicking the clips in the Bin, and creating New sequence from clip. I also need the drag and drop -option in my workflow, so is there a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

source patching.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines