• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deafult transition problem

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I. I work with Premiere pro cc - make some simples movies. Today i have one problem - when i use right click on 2 movies and choose "apply deafult transition" i have error "insufficient media. this transition will contain reapeated frames". and cross disolve on movies is beetween but consnant power is only in first audio path. (not in the middle). Perhaps i use some shortcut and mayby change something in options? yesterday everything works ok (the same movies, clips etc). i check old projects when i use this method to fast transition end there are but when i clear transition end go again- the same error.

what the hell?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marekz43854306  wrote

what the hell?

You need handles for your media:

Applying transitions in Premiere Pro

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks - i google this answer many times but this is not for me.

let me explain:

i have two movie files (1 - 30s, 2- 45s ) - when i put on timeline and choose deafult transition i have this error message. i worked with premiere pro for 4 years and always do this way - for the first time i have this error.

when i cut 1 movie (f.e. in the middle and choose deafult transition - everythink ok).

in first case. when i ignore error massage and again make deafult transition - i have something like this:

2018-09-06_200706.png

the transitions are on the end of first movie (not in the middle). i cant manualy put them on middle (only on the end of 1 movie or start of 2 movie).

i reapeat - yesterday everythink works perfect with this. i dont know whats going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More?.jpg

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, i have 30s more video in this clips.

but - for 4 years i work the same schema: put videos on timeline, cuts, right click: ripple delete gaps, right click: default transitions. this way works great - no problems, everythink ok. i dont care about cut videos before end to have some space avalible for transitions - everythink works automatic.

mayby the are some options i turn on (short key?)? to disable this automatic deafult transition works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines