• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Muse missing from the Cloud?

Participant ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware that the further support for Muse will cease in March 2020, but I did not expect the download for installation to disappear NOW.

I have just gotten a new PC and I have first installed the Creative Cloud app. When it was ready I discovered that Muse was no longer in the App list. I've used Muse since Beta and intend to use it further, as long as possible at least. But I have looked through and searched the Adobe website and Muse just isn't there. My Plan INCLUDES Muse and I want to download it. Where is it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Muse is EOL now so it's in the legacy apps section of Creative Cloud desktop app.  To find it, you must go to Preferences and tick the box that says Show Older Apps.   I guess Adobe wants to discourage new users from finding it .

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BTW, according to the site, I can download Muse on the page titled "Getting started with Muse", but the link doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK guys, about the forty-third time I looked at lists of CC apps where Muse was missing I went to a new list page at Adobe Creative Cloud and FOUND IT! It's downloading now (incredibly slowly and I hope it doesn't break off) and I hope it makes it to the finish. If it doesn't you'll hear from me again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is EOL now so it's in the legacy apps section of Creative Cloud desktop app.  To find it, you must go to Preferences and tick the box that says Show Older Apps.   I guess Adobe wants to discourage new users from finding it .

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Nancy O'Shea.

That way would certainly have saved me a lot of time and frustration , but now I have it downloaded and installed (Thank heavens). Thank you anyway for taking the time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines