• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download stand-alone updater?

Explorer ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are currently in a place with very poor internet connectivity and I would need to update three installations of LR to the latest version.

Hence I was wondering whether I can download a stand-alone updater from somewhere?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's always the full product.

Before changing important installations, wait until you get back to normal internet connectivity.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I guess there isn't a stand-alone installer for the full product either?

Things for us won't improve for the next 4 months probably but we have Time Machine backups, so OK on that front.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

martin:)  wrote

Thanks. I guess there isn't a stand-alone installer for the full product either?

The stand-alone installers for LR Classic and CC latest versions are available at the below link. Scroll down to the section titled

What if my computer is not connected to the Internet?

LR Classic 7.5 and LR CC 1.5 are currently the latest versions. The installer download size is 1.2 GB. If not practical to download locally you could ask someone with faster Internet access to download and copy the installer(s) to a DVD disk and mail it to you.

Keep your Lightroom version up to date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Todd,

I had been looking at that page and the link Download Creative Cloud apps leads to another page with LR CC Classic listed, but it's 7.0.1:

http://prdl-download.adobe.com/Lightroom/C92BB55D87554077A61FB4B39229DF85/1509475151710/LR_7.0.1_114...

I just can see any link to 7.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

martin:)  wrote

Thanks Todd,

I had been looking at that page and the link Download Creative Cloud apps leads to another page with LR CC Classic listed, but

I just can see any link to 7.5

All of the installers at the below link list the "base version number" in the file name. It probably only changes when Adobe updates the installer files with a major version update (Example: LR Classic 7.5 > 8.0). Since you have a Time Machine backup give it a try and let us know your results to help others landing her. Thank you!

Download Creative Cloud apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todd, I tried that already:  it is v 7.0.1, nothing newer sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Martin, thanks for confirming! I'll report this to Adobe staff and hopefully they will fix it. I'll also ask if there is another link to the latest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines