Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reduced Functionality!?

Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom is experiencing what the program calls reduced functionality.  After signing out and signing back in,  lightroom insists on telling my I have a trial version.  I actually have a monthly paid version.   When I go through the steps to fix this,  It leads me to the licencing and purchasing plan page.   Eventough it reflects plaid and subscribed,  the program insists that Im on a trial version, help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi devyne3927605,

Sorry that Lightroom is opening up with reduced functionality. Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using? Also, make sure you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID. Quit Lightroom and sign out and back into the Creative Cloud desktop app: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall? You may need to call Adobe on this one. Can you pull the transaction history on your Manage Account page? This way when you call Adobe you will have the info you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done all of that.  The only thing is Adobe is not open on the weekends for calls.  Also I have a transaction history

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi devyne3927605,

Sorry that Lightroom is opening up with reduced functionality. Could you please let us know the version of Lightroom you're using? Also, make sure you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID. Quit Lightroom and sign out and back into the Creative Cloud desktop app: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sign-in-out-activate-apps.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue! I called Adobe and they said to update my graphics card. After 2 full days of working on that, it did not solve my issue. Please help!! I am using Adobe Creative Cloud Lightroom and Photoshop CC.

Thank you for any help you can give me,

Teresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We request, as it would help us understand, if you start from scratch and describe IN DETAIL the problem you are having in your own words, rather than "I also have this issue!" Please also state the exact version NUMBER of your Lightroom, and the exact version NUMBER of your operating system. We need the version NUMBER and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines