Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Being asked to purchase a membership, already have one

Explorer ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Lightroom CC plan with 1TB

However I'm now locked out of the develop module and being asked to buy a membership/license

My payments are all good, cant see the problem??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a "Classic" forum.

If you have the Lightroom-CC (Cloud Based) license, then the forum for this is at-

Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

If you purchased this plan, then you do not have Lightroom-Classic-CC (Desktop version) in your license.

ScreenShot180.jpg

If you are referring to the Develop module in LR-CLassic-CC you will need to contact Adobe and change your license to the other "Photography plan"

ScreenShot181.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Aha.....Thank you. I switched FROM the other plan 3 months ago and the develop module has been working fine until last week. I've no use for Photoshop CC but it seems I'll have to continue to pay for it

Typical Adobe.

Thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines