• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Download the files from the distribution licensing page

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are unable to download the adobe flash player Offline MSI through the below links.

[moderator: deleted links to licensed MSI installers; per license agreement, links cannot be shared, including on these forums]

we were using this folder till last month end for downloading the patches. Is there any changes on the link please let us know the new Link to download.

<moderator: edited title to include EXE files>

<moderator: edited title again as this impacts all files on the distribution page, not just Windows>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 128 Replies 128
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The MSI installers can only be downloaded after logging into the http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html page.  The links you posted were incorrectly downloading the installers without having to log into the page, as such, this incorrect behaviour was rectified late last month.

If you require the MSI installers, and do not have a current distribution license, please go to https://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html to request a distribution license.  If you have a current, valid distribution license, log into https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html using the Adobe ID/Email address used to obtain the distribution license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem cannot download MSI.

I have applied the Distribute Flash Player, the email has sent to me for accepted, I try to log into the http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution5.html page, but only see the blank screen, where have the download link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to reproduce, accessing the page from HK, I get the following:

Please try logging off/on and/or clearing browser cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I am not able to download the Active X version (30.0.0.154) as an MSI Installer (the EXE installer doesn't work also).

The browsers just do a reload of the page instead of starting the download after clicking the link.

(I tried IE, Firefox and Chrome and deleted cookies and browser cache multiple times.)

Interestingly the download of the NPAPI version was possible without any problems.

(Of course I have applied for the license otherwise I wouldn't be able to access the portal at all.)

Adobe.PNG

Is there anything wrong with the files on your distribution server?

Regards

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem!

I tried using my old Adobe-ID, and a new one that I just created.

(I have two e-mail addresses within my organization)

I got confirmation e-mails for both IDs.

They both let me login and get to the distribution screen.  When I click the

.MSI links, the page just reloads, but there is no download.  Just like Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help except to suggest that each person who experiences this could post their country.  It is clear that Adobe have country-dependent code in their distribution server, because some countries are blocked or go to a different page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download the files in Germany.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Can you retry again? Could be some server glitch. I tried from multiple location server, all the 3 msi files are getting downloading.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

the EXE downloads are working now, MSI still not.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ActiveX EXE - download OK

ActiveX MSI - just a page reload

NPAPI EXE -  just a page reload

NPAPI MSI - just a page reload

PPAPI EXE - download OK

PPAPI EXE - just a page reload

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.

After logging into the Distribution website and clicking on the Windows MSI offline installer the

webpage just reloads or loops back and does not download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem here in UK, when clicking on the Adobe Flash MSI link it loops around to the same page.

I'm signed in and can download other installers from that page. Has there been any response on this yet? Urgent that we get this packaged today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same in Austria.

I'm able to download the Linux RPM but no MSI or EXE versions for Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also have the same issues and cannot download the MSI. Just get a page reload

some EXE files i can download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We went live with 31.0.0.108 version of Flash Player. All downloads issue should also be fixed.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, sorry. I still have download issues:

ActiveX EXE - just a page reload

ActiveX MSI - just a page reload

NPAPI EXE -  just a page reload

NPAPI MSI - just a page reload

PPAPI EXE - download OK

PPAPI MSI - download OK

Come on! This is Adobe and not a small 10 person IT company. You should be able to fix this download issue in less than 4 weeks! We are no end users complaining here but IT administrators who are responsible for securing their environments with the latest Flash Player updates. This topic should have a higher priority!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, still the same problem with 31 as version 30. When downloading the msi package the page reload and no download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot download MSI's as well here in US.  EXE's download fine, but when click on MSI's it just reloads.  This is for version 31.0.0.108.  I have tried different PC's and browsers and get same results.  Have a valid permit to distribute software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.  EXE links are fine, MSI links are broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't able to reproduce this 40 minutes ago, but can reproduce now.  I'm escalating the issue.

As there are multiple topics for the same issue, I'm posting updates at Cannot download MSI for Flash 30.0.0.154 .  Please check there for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem to download Msi package, Do you have other website or ftp access to download msi package?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this issue in the UK (Unable to download the MSI files)? EXE files download without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem in Luxembourg. Unable to download MSI Files 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines