Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video's color changes when I import it in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am trying to edit a video and when I import it in Premiere Pro its colour changes. Please help me fix this.

Screenshot_3.png

Video looks like this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

This is a video card driver issue. You can search for pink & green video in this forum for other threads.

Go to the video card manufacturer's site and check the latest video card driver for your card against what is installed in your computer. If the one you're using isn't the latest, update it. If you're using the latest, try rolling back a driver or two.

Or of course go to your Project settings and set Mercury Acceleration to Software Only.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a video card driver issue. You can search for pink & green video in this forum for other threads.

Go to the video card manufacturer's site and check the latest video card driver for your card against what is installed in your computer. If the one you're using isn't the latest, update it. If you're using the latest, try rolling back a driver or two.

Or of course go to your Project settings and set Mercury Acceleration to Software Only.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot. Just changing Mercury Acceleration to Software Only in project setting solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines