Copied

I got error P206 and cannot get the cc software to download. I'm using an HP

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Hi Snowelle,

As you have mentioned in your original post that you are getting 'Error code P205' while downloading and installing CC apps, and then in your reply to Jeff you have mentioned you are getting 'Error code P206', kindly confirm which error code you are seeing?

Or, you may simply share a screenshot of the error window, see: FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Meanwhile, you may refer to the following thread where a solution for Error code P206 is shared: P206: impossible to access Adobe Servers

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Snowelle,

As you have mentioned in your original post that you are getting 'Error code P205' while downloading and installing CC apps, and then in your reply to Jeff you have mentioned you are getting 'Error code P206', kindly confirm which error code you are seeing?

Or, you may simply share a screenshot of the error window, see: FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Meanwhile, you may refer to the following thread where a solution for Error code P206 is shared: P206: impossible to access Adobe Servers

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching to a new discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please also see the recently locked discussion at Error P206 while installing Lightroom CC on Windows 8 for more details regarding the errors that, Snowelle has been facing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines