• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone have workaround for error 1090?

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a file that appears to be corrupted after I saved it. When I try opening it I get the following message

Muse encountered an unexpected error and will have to be terminated. TypeError: Error #1090: XML Parser failure: element is malformed.

I'd like to salvage what I've got in the file so if there is a way to fix this that would be fantastic.

thanks,

mike

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Writing a Custom YouTube Player for a Google Gadget ... this work around is for url address and will work in internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, did you create your slideshow in Adobe Animate? If so, this discussion could provide you with insights. TypeError: Error#1090: XML parser failure: element is malformed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Writing a Custom YouTube Player for a Google Gadget ... this work around is for url address and will work in internet explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines