• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel my contributor account?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there. Can you please help me to cancel my adobe stock account.

Message was edited by: Wendy Bradbury - updated subject to indicate actual request.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Your contributor account has already been deleted. Good luck with your future endeavors.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sender,

Please note that this email address is no longer in use.

Please send all email to <removed by moderator>.

Regards,

Jaco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched into a new discussion

Hi Ivan,

I have checked your account and do not see an active subscription under this ID. Is there any other Adobe ID under which you have the subscription.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

http://prntscr.com/g3it6x this is a print screen of my contributor account. When I click on my name in the top right corner and click on manage adobe ID it brings me to this ID http://prntscr.com/g3iuqj

This is the only one I have

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivan,

As per the screenshot attached I see its the same Adobe ID and I have already confirmed that there is no active subscription with the same.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional query.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I.M.,

Is it the Adobe Stock subscription or your Contributor account that you wish to cancel?

EBQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributor account. I don`t want to have any of my photos there because I am going to sign an exclusive contract on another site

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your contributor account has already been deleted. Good luck with your future endeavors.

-Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, to whom can I contact to delete my account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's why on your site everything is so complicated, I can not write to site administrators that would delete my account !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the second day I fight that I was removed and no one can help me in this !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must contact us through the contributor portal directly. I cannot provide you with support on your account(s) here in the forum due to privacy issues.

Since your accounts are blocked you may email support directly via contributor-support@adobe.com

For anyone else looking for contributor support communication, you will find the "contact us" link at the bottom left corner of the contributor portal.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this thread doesn’t really answer the question. I’d like to delete my contributor account, but how do I do that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2017 Dec 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

I would advice you to contact the support team through the contributor portal directly.

Also, you may contact support via email contributor-support@adobe.com so that they can further assist you.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

How to cancel Adobe Stock Contributor account i don't want pay money for use nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To cancel your contributor account you must send a request through the contact us form found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. Please note, there is no cost to be an Adobe Stock contributor. The goal is for you to earn money!

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well really the goal is for Adobe to make money Mat. Why else would deleting a contributor account be hidden behind a contact form or bulk removing photos not be a thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is a commercial company. But the lone contributor does not exactly make the difference.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to delete my contributor account. Could you please help me? Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact us through the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal and we will assist.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please remove my account from the ad stock, and translate the accumulated points if you can go to the site of the photolysis, since I did not know what to load on 2 sites at the same time it is not necessary and I can not continue to work further !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, could you help me please to cancel my adobe account? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help, I hope my question is resolved soon !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, could you please remove my Adobe Stock and CC account? Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Magdalena,

I replied to your post on another thread- Re: How to cancel Adobe Stock?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines