• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash distribution link is not working.

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a redistribution account, and download flash for our organization on a daily basis.  The current link / address is not working for downloads.

Adobe Flash Player Distribution  The page only shows,the options for individual customer download, or apply for Redistribution license even when signed into our organization account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Please private message me the AdobeID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

<edit>

To send a private message click on my user_name link and then on the 'message' button link. For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the AdobeID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

<edit>

To send a private message click on my user_name link and then on the 'message' button link. For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using a distribution account for a few years. A few weeks ago my team added me to their creative cloud account and now I cannot download any of the .msi files when I follow the links. I requested another account yesterday and received the email today with new links but when I click on them they do not allow me to download. I called adobe spoke to 3 people for an hour or two. They last guy the sent me to told me since they were free products I had to come to the forums to get the problem solved. I tried to argue my account isn't working but he wouldn't listen. I have since requested from my boss if I could just remove the adobe products from our configuration but until that decision is made I thought I would exhaust these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This is a known issue that we're working to resolve.  For updates, please see, and subscribe to Unable to Download the Adobe Flashplayer MSI & EXE .

In the interim, I'll PM you the needed information.

Thank you.

--

Maria

<locking this topic, please see Unable to Download the Adobe Flashplayer MSI & EXE  for updates>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines