Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certain HEIC files have sync issues

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thanks to enabling HEIC files in Lightroom Classic’s Windows version, I have been able to re-sync the vast majority of HEIC images from iCloud photo import with the iOS mobile app.

Nevertheless, almost all HEIC files from June and Juli of last year strangely have sync issues on the desktop and Web, but are shown correctly on the mobile app.

I have tried to resolve this reverting all changes to those images, but without any success.

Additionally, the original versions from images, taken as HEIC, even when those images were converted to JPEG can be extracted from the Mac iCloud photos app. These original HEIC images cannot be imported into the desktop version from Lightroom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you're not getting an answer here, I'd suggest posting on Adobe's bug/feedback site - Adobe staff participates there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Laura, good point, will do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines