• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library Panel does not show anything

Participant ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot open libraries in either Photoshop CC and PP CC. The panel shows but says, something went wrong with creative cloud libraries. I tired signing into Creative Cloud then opening Photoshop but it did not work. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Hi Steverup,

As you're not able to access the libraries in Photoshop and Premiere Pro, could you please have a look at this article and try the steps mentioned on it then let us know how it goes? Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steverup,

As you're not able to access the libraries in Photoshop and Premiere Pro, could you please have a look at this article and try the steps mentioned on it then let us know how it goes? Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Library fails to initialize in Photoshop:

Solution: Terminate the CC Library 32 bit process in Task Manager

On Windows, kill the CCLibrary.exe process in Task Manager

On Mac, kill the CCLibrary process in Activity Monitor.

For those using Windows (like I do at work), start your Task Manager, go to the Processes tab, then scroll down to CCLibrary.exe *32, choose it, then click on the End Process button at the bottom right. It will ask if you really want to end the process, click End Process. The process will restart automatically and your Libraries will re-appear in your CC applications. This was an issue for me with both InDesign and Photoshop (and probably would have been with Illustrator had I had it open).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately this did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sahil's link is more comprehensive, did you look at the answers there? Firewall settings for example. Also restart your PC on making changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried the first suggestion on that link and it did not work. I will try restarting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting this problem on an ongoing basis. One day the library is there, the next day it's gone. I can't be expected to reinstall CC every day which appears to be the solution, either that or create a library every time I open the document. Complete shambles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines