• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors change in PDF output

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a document in Adobe InDesign using art work which has a white background. It prints OK from the InDesign file, but when I generate a PDF file of the document the PDF product shows a color tint in the "white" background around the imported art or illustration.  How do I get rid of the color tint in the PDF file??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post a screen shot showing the way it looks in InDesign and how it looks when the pdf is opened in Acrobat? I am assuming that you're using Acrobat to view the pdf. If you are using another viewer such as Preview on a Mac that could be the problem as they do not have as good a screen view as Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  It wasn't a matter of the view -- it actually printed out with color background.  However, with experimenting, I did manage to get rid of the color backgrounds.  When going to 'export', then selecting 'high quality print' from the PDF options along with a higher resolution it got rid of the colored backgrounds in the PDF print. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes it happens if you convert your document to another Color Space.

pawel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines