• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Screen Layout Robohelp 2017

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a test project in Responsive HTML 5 I experiment with, and use to store different designs. Now I want to create the real project, and import a screen layout from the test project. Online help just says the following: "To import a screen layout, select Import and specify an SLZ file name."

There is no illustration, and no instructions on where to go to locate "Import," which I don't see anywhere. In older versions it used to be under File, but it isn't there in 2017. When I look for .SLZ files in the Robohelp project directory, nothing displays.

How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Rick's post#7 in this thread - Re: Gallery doesn't show my new screen layout to export the screen layout .slz from the test project. Then I think you can right-click in the Output Setup pod and Import it in the new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm wondering if the issue is simply that the layouts created have not been exported as SLZ files. Then they are imported as Jeff describes. The Gallery issue is, I believe, when a home brewed layout needs to be imported and is not yet in a project for export / import.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp