• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Fill & Sign tool

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Pro DC, version 2018.011.20058. (on Mac)

I am trying to sing a pdf document - I open the document - there are no security restrictions.  There is not a tool for fill & Sign, so instead I open certificates.  I press digitally sign and draw a signature box.

Then the screen completely blanks going greyed out - the only option is to Escape and start again.  This is happening on all pdf's.  I can use the Adobe PDF services in the cloud to sign the same document but I want to do so within PDF.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ianj,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

With the Adobe Acrobat DC you should get access to the Fill & Sign as well as the Send for Signature tool. As shared above that the app is not functioning with any of the document used for sign, then you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested below-

1- If working on Windows computer then try repair installation, Open Acrobat>Help>Repair Installation.

2- Still doesn't work, then uninstall the app using cleaner tool- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

and install again through- Download and install Acrobat DC subscription

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akanchha,

No this does not help as I am using a MAC with OS - not Windows - so there is no Repair Installation (mentioned this in original message). I have tried re-installing the software - still no fill and sign.

Can you offer any more help?

Regards,

Ian.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ian,

Thanks for sharing the update. Have you used the cleaner tool to uninstall the application? If not, then would you please use the cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs  once and then reinstall the app?

Also, could you please share the screenshot of the page where all the "Tools" listed? https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot 

If nothing helps, would you please check the same enabling "Root Account"? How to enable the root user on your Mac or change your root password - Apple Support

Let us know if it makes any difference.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines