• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service is TERRIBLE!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love adobe, but the customer service area needs A LOT of improvement. It's sad that after 4 chats, and a 2 hours wait on the phone and the issue stil hasn't been resolved. I was told by a representative, I would be contacted via email within 24-48 hours. It has now been 72 hours and I am still waiting. The chat is terrible. WHY?

1. waited 20 minutes for the representative to tell something I had already told him at the beggining. I then asked how he could help me and never gave me an answer. I am very dissatisfied because I was very clear of my issue and what I needed to be helped with and that was completely disregarded. In addition to my statement, I was reviewing past comment about customer service, and it has been 10 years and the issue still lingers on??? Is customer service not important.

[Moved out of the Forum comments forum (which is for issues with these forums themselves) and into a support forum by a moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Hi Keith,

Sorry for a late reply and for a bitter experience.

Please read the legal terms for better understanding:

Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Hope this helps!

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I agree.

I am having the same problem.

Customer Service is EMBARRASSING and it is a complete shock that Adobe would allow such dreadful service to be associated to their name.

I understand that the sheer number of people requesting help is huge but it seems it has been outsourced to India nationals who don't care at all and just like wasting your time. They haven't been trained and don;t have a clue what they are doing.

My issue can't be that difficult that i have to spend over 6 hours to resolve (still unresolved). They even logged into my computer and messed around which made me very uneasy considering the level of competence they are demonstrating.

VERY BAAAAAAAD ADOBE

VERRRRRRRYYYYYY BAAAAAAAD ADDDDDOOOOBBBBBEEEE

VERY VERRY VERRRY BAAAAAAAAAAAD ADOBE

BAD

bad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe here; mostly fellow users who have no power at all on the way Adobe manage their business. However, if you give us the full details of the problems you are experiencing, we may be able to help you rapidly and efficiently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issue are you actually having trouble with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noeliz,

Could you please share your concern? We shall try our best to provide you with a resolution.

You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Thanks

kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

I see you had contacted regarding your account issues. The subscription that you had purchased has been canceled and the amount has been refunded.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can take care of.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I was refunded the cancelation fee after posting it vía twitter. Its

sad  I had to post that the customer service lacks tremedously to actually

get help. Have a nice day.

Noeliz Diaz Troncoso

[This is a public forum. Personal information was removed for your protection.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's unfortunate that it took so long to resolve this. We definitely take this as a feedback and hope to provide you better services going forward.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't argue with this.  Got charged the auto renewal fee with no notification whatsoever, email or otherwise, and didn't know until I was looking at Credit Card statements. 

Tried calling customer service and could not understand the other side of the phone line at all, then chat was offline.

Decided to just get my bank involved and they quickly refunded the year subscription, which was then charged again a month later after investigation.Of course after all this happened and my bank sent me the Invoice number/date, Purchase Order #, Contract #, Order #, Customer #, and Bill to #, it was past the 14 day refund.  i didn't have access to this in my Adobe Cloud or email since no invoice was sent.

Opened a chat posting all the numbers above (thinking it would make things easy), and after 1 hour and 15 minutes I was told I can't get refunded or use the product since my subscription was cancelled somewhere in this process.  The funds were taken in May and now in August only 25% into what would be a year subscription I'm told I'm just out of luck. No refund, No product.

Thanks Adobe, I'm sure you need that 127.37 a lot more then I do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact adobe vía Twitter! They refunded me the money. Hope this help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith,

Sorry for a late reply and for a bitter experience.

Please read the legal terms for better understanding:

Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Hope this helps!

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue as Keith - currently working with my bank to investigate why 2 years of subs has gone out of my account using an expired card.

Same frustrations communicating to customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sarahg69081860  wrote

I have the same issue as Keith - currently working with my bank to investigate why 2 years of subs has gone out of my account using an expired card.

Looks like a problem with your bank.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I wait over 30 minutes for a response from Live Chat support, I am Googling "adobe customer care wait time" and to no surprise, I find this forum which details the exact painful experience I am going through.

When I first initiated the Live Chat, I was told I was 20th in line, with an approximate wait time of 5 minutes.

30 minutes later, I am in position 5, with an approximate wait time of 3 minutes.

Adobe, please adjust your automated status updates to reflect true wait times. It's all about managing expectations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doodilin,

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

As you mentioned that you had to wait a lot to get connected to support, we hope amidst all this you were able to get in touch with support.  Due to new features being launched and new plans, the wait time has definitely increased and we are working towards the same.

We hope you were able to get the issue resolved, if not kindly share your concern so that we can help you.  Feel free to update the thread for any questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

Thanks for your reply -- I was finally able to get in touch with support, and resolve my issue.

Sure, I can understand with new launches/plans/features that wait times may have increased, but (1) Adobe seems well resourced and experienced enough to accommodate these changes so your reply merely comes across as a weak excuse, and (2) I simply ask that Adobe's increased wait times be transparently communicated to the customer. Telling me that the expected wait time will be 5 minutes, when I actually had to wait over 30 minutes to get in touch with someone is outright frustrating.

Thanks for you time,

Dorothy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a bunch of lame and bs excuses... I'm currently waiting for the technical support to pick up the phone... 15 minutes and waiting (second time I call)... I was working in a call center for 7 years and many people would get fired if they were giving this shitty service... WAKE UP ADOBE, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. Use some of the millions you have to improve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fidelp49955131  wrote

What a bunch of lame and bs excuses... 

Please be kind with KanikaS . She's really helpful and very kind.

I always choose chat for customer service at a first, because I can ask for a nice transcript of my discussion. My waiting time the last time I used cs was about 2 minutes and it took the agent around 5 minutes of question/answers to make me happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting 12 DAYS for adobe customer service to solve my issue of not having access to my apps. Its been frustrating and I need to get work done... you think they would give me some type of temporary access or something by now but instead I have been getting vague information that the issue is being worked on by the senior team... they have been saying that one every time I have contacted them in the last 5 days -_-

still. waiting.....................

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please always describe your issue.

Do you still need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my issue was that your customer service sucks. finally got things resolved, and customer service DID NOT make it easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not addressing Adobe or Customer Service here. If you expect to receive any help in this forum, you must start by explaining you problem in detail. "Customer Service sucks" doesn't give us any clue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i came to this forum to let out the frustration of dealing with the customer service team, and to hopefully communicate with others who are having similar issues with the customer service team. after so much frustration on my end, i actually had to get in contact with one of adobes executives in order to get my issue resolved. so really my frustration stemmed from my dealing with  customer service, having to re-explain my issue every time i spoke to someone, and vague updates on my issue that was suppose to be solved within 5-7 business days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mad_dawg  wrote

my issue was that your customer service sucks. finally got things resolved, and customer service DID NOT make it easy.

Sorry, but I'm a user like you. When I contact customer service it works, but that is not really a reference, because a lot depends on the agent you talk too. It's the same as with my company helpdesk. Some people are more qualified to answer the questions.

There are even some reports here on the fora, just to thank customer service from Adobe. So I suppose it can't be really that bad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but Adobe's customer service is pretty bad - the sooner its accepted then it can improve. Your friend KanikaS is doing her job - namely fire fighting upset customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines