Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Develop Mode Has No Edit Tools

Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new to LR and have had success fooling around with it and now I'm ready to create a product and when I open up the Develop mode NO editing tools open. All it shows is my image with a white background screen. Any idea why or what I need to do to begin my journey. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you post a full-resolution screenshot of the entire screen, that will give more helpful details to solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. It turned out to be a Windows issue. We're using a Beta program. The Library button has gone missing, can you tell me how to find it. I've searched all over and all I find is Library Filter info. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I learned it was a Beta program that was installed on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shift-Tab will hide and show all the side panels at the same time but you can also click the little arrow next to each one to show or hide it individually.

Or maybe you have it set to full screen and just press the F key or Shift-F keys to toggle the various modes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines