• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing during Render

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running Premiere 2018 and with my most recent project have encountered an issue with exporting/rendering. I'm fairly new to this software and have never run into issues before, but for this particular project i have a deadline and can't figure out what's wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably post what the crash message says, we can go from there. There are also tons of posts here about the subject, so you may find something by doing a search.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that no message appears. My screen goes black for about 5 seconds, comes back and premiere is no longer open. I've been looking through the forums to try to find an answer but I don't even know what to look for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MarcusGz130,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try to change the Renderer in Premiere Pro to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only and then try to render/export.

FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines