• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF File Size

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing issue with High file size. actually when i was using Nitro My PDF File size used to be around 3 to 4 MB but since two months i have started using Abode Acrobat DC Pro.. my PDF size has been reached to 25MB... there is no changes in my work but still i am facing this size issue.

Even i Optimize PDF File it comes to around 23 MB which is again (High size).

Kindly assist be with reason for such big file size and how we can reduce the size?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi vaishalip,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue with pdf file size in Acrobat, is that correct?

You may reduce the size of the pdf using the steps given in the following forum thread:

How to reduce the size of PDF

You may also refer to the following help document for more info:

Optimizing PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro

Also, would it be possible to share the pdf file you are working with to replicate the issue at our end? To share the file here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may also share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send  Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines