• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blog

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2009 Mar 23, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Coldfusion and want to know how I can create blog on my site with Coldfusion. Can some please teach me? Thanks
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 24, 2009 Mar 24, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A blog is not a whole lot more than a database. Think of the fields you need for your blog, build the database, and then create forms for viewing and editing the contents of the database.

Once the skeleton is put together, create security features that ensure only apprpriate people can edit or delete the content.

If you objective is to learn how to do all this, I suggest downloading a completed blog application and studying the way it works by reading the code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Tclaremont for suggestion, and where can I download the application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google "coldfusion blog app". You'll get several results here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DId you do a google search on "CF Blog application"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also check riaforge.com for some open source blog applications. BlogCFC and Mango Blog seem to be the most popular and well--developed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2009 Mar 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 29, 2009 Mar 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
go to riaforge and download MYBLOG Application, easy to use and many features you will like. Still beta, more features coming soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation