• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro 2018.011.20035 Crashes During Check Box Edit

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using clients software version of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro version 2018.011.20035 on Windows 7 64 bit.  Created a pdf form with check boxes last week.  Sent out for comments.  Tried editing form today, Monday, September 17, 2018.  I added more text to my form, so had to move the text boxes.  If I try one of the following methods the application crashes.

• Prepare Form > select several check boxes > application crashes
  • Prepare Form > select a single check box > application crashes
  • Prepare Form > right click on a check box, so I can check to see if I have it locked > application crashes
  • Reinstalled application > issue still occurs
  • Have researched the internet for other methods > methods fail
  • I have read that such issue has been occurring since 2007.

Next step, I was going to talk to our clients IT about upgrading to the latest build, but there are no release notes to support this will fix the issue.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lttl.espana,

As per the issue description mentioned above, Acrobat is crashing when trying to edit a pdf form, is that correct?

Could you let us know if this happens with this specific pdf form? Have you tried with another pdf form or editing a test pdf file( without form fields)?

Would it be possible to share the pdf form you are working with to replicate the issue at our end? To share the file here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may also share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send  Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I could not recreate the issue.  I did try to within another document, but was unable to recreate the issue.

I ended up recreating the document, and this time the pdf form did not crash after I created new check boxes.  Plus I added security lock which seems to be helping.  I will know next week how my new document is holding up, for we will be distributing it out to our staff for usage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines