• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question - how to recover adobe reader pdf files from iTunes back up (iPad)

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently had to reinstall an iPad certificate on my iPad reconnecting to my work server.  Because of company regulation, I could not maintain an adobe cloud account.  I had 100s of pdfs "stored" in adobe acrobat that always were available when I opened the adobe app.  I saved an iPad back up in iTunes.  I recovered it after I reinstalled the work certificate only to find that the pdf files are lost.

Am I out of luck or is there a way to recover those pdf files?

I would appreciate any help.  Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toddm,

If you have saved a backup of the Adobe Acrobat Reader PDFs in the iTunes, then you can easily restore them on the iPad.

Take help of the steps mentioned here How to back up and restore PDF documents on iPad/iPhone using iTunes to restore the PDFs.

However, if you have not saved the backup of the PDFs and also not saved them to Document Cloud, then it is impossible to recover those files.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toddm,

If you have saved a backup of the Adobe Acrobat Reader PDFs in the iTunes, then you can easily restore them on the iPad.

Take help of the steps mentioned here How to back up and restore PDF documents on iPad/iPhone using iTunes to restore the PDFs.

However, if you have not saved the backup of the PDFs and also not saved them to Document Cloud, then it is impossible to recover those files.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines