Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps that are included with Creative Cloud Subscription

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, this may be a dumb question. But I am confused as to what exactly comes with creative cloud. The subscription that I purchased yesterday was for small to medium businesses. It said that it included all apps, but when I downloaded creative cloud, it only gave me trial versions of all the apps that I actually need.

Can someone clear this up for me a bit?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brennenkb,

An all apps teams subscription to Creative Cloud should include all the apps listed on this page: Adobe creative desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud​.

If you're only being offered trial versions, make sure you're signed into the CC desktop application with the same e-mail to which you have assigned the license. You might also try the troubleshooting steps in this help document: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase​.

Let us know if that helps or if you continue to experience issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have Creative Cloud for teams, you need to assign licenses to users. You do so by logging into your main account and you attribute the licenses to the users (e-mails). You need also to assign a license to yourself if you are a CC user.

Manage your teams membership

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link should help you with the app showing trial versions instead of licensed:

Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was finally able to talk to a representative (not sure why they make it difficult) and they said that it was something on their end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It’s not difficult to contact Customer Care: Contact Customer Care

Just do not forget to click the blue button:

EBB74414-1F7F-49B5-B3C4-65B13DB4FCB3.jpeg

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines