• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player won't install

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I've been trying to install Adobe Flash Player multiple times on Windows 10 and it just doesn't work. There are no problems, but when I enter a site that requires Adobe Flash Player it tells me to install it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Microsoft does not allow external installs into Edge or Internet Explorer

If you want to use the latest Flash Player, you will have to use a non-Microsoft browser

Or, contact Microsoft about problems with Edge or Internet Explorer

Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx for ALL Windows help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're using Internet Explorer or Edge, Microsoft embeds Flash Player in those browsers and there's no separate installer.  Most likely Flash is disabled in the browser and you need to enable it, usually on a per-site basis.  See the following for assistance:

If you're referring to a different browser, please provide the browser and version.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines