• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to LR 7.5...why did this happen?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It then asked to upgrade the catalog, which I did and now I'm experiencing this...when I went to find missing photos this is the message I get..... how do I fix this most efficiently. Also it says that the "all photographs" has 51443 of 61299 photos. WHY?????catalog3.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that an older catalog got upgraded rather than your current working catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply! That's been a thought but why and how do I fix it is where i'm at at the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try File->Open Recent and open each catalog shown there (if it asks you to upgrade, then allow the upgrade)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines