• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom lens profile bug

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I shoot Pentax and have a Sigma 70mm EX series macro lens, the profile for which is included in the LR profile library - yet every image I shoot with it requires me to manually identify that lens for lens correction.  All other lenses I own, LR identifies automatically.  Is there a way to "tell" the system once what that lens is, and have it remember?  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This usually happens when two or more lens share the same identifier code. The workaround is to manually select the correct lens then open the drop down menu. There's an option to save the currently selected lens as the default. Below screenshot demonstrates.

lens_default.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I have hundreds of photos taken with different lenses - is there any way how to get Lr to catch the correct profile?

I have Lr 6.14  and Camera Raw 10.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't ask the same question in two threads, please. I've answered it in the other thread: take the above mentioned action.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines