• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lens profile mapping don't work

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several lenses which I (may) change during my trip. When importing images into Lr, it doesn't recognize the attached lens, I need to tell manufacturer first and after that it recognizes the model and profile of the lens.

I am using (mostly) Nikon D750, Nikkor 24-70/2.8 and Tamron 70-200/2.8 G2.

Lr 6.14

Camera raw 10.1

Win10/64bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

After you have done that, click on the pop-up menu behind 'Setup' and select 'Save New Lens Profile Defaults'. The menu is dimmed in my screenshot because my lens defaults are up-to-date. From now on Lightroom should recognise the lens automatically.

Lightroom.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you have done that, click on the pop-up menu behind 'Setup' and select 'Save New Lens Profile Defaults'. The menu is dimmed in my screenshot because my lens defaults are up-to-date. From now on Lightroom should recognise the lens automatically.

Lightroom.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - this works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines