• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Adobe Flash Player

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the team I have downloaded the latest version but when I play I have a lot of problems and be very slow and I can not play and I have continued with the support of the game and told me that the problem is not them .. But the latest version of you ... I hope you know the best news for the issuance of online games

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The performance issue you are experiencing is most likely due to a security fix implemented in Flash Player 30.  See Spectre/Meltdown Mitigation section of the Flash Player 30 Release Notes​, including information on a work-around.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is this section that I can not find in the list of comments Please insert it here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spectre / Meltdown Mitigations

In response to a class of recently disclosed vulnerabilities in popular CPU hardware related to data cache timing (CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5754), known popularly as Spectre and Meltdown, we are disabling the ‘shareable’ property of the ActionScript ByteArray class by default.  Administrators can turn this feature back on using the following MMS properties:

EnableInsecureByteArrayShareable

Short Description:
Allows Administrators to override the Flash Player 30 and above default behavior of restricting the “shareable” property of the ActionScript ByteArray API class.

Detailed Description:
EnableInsecureByteArrayShareable = [0,1] (0=false, 1=true)

This setting will allow Administrators to override the Flash Player 30 and above default behavior of restricting the “shareable” property of the ActionScript ByteArray API class. Shared ByteArrays are used to share data between threads with ActionScript “Workers.” Shared ByteArrays are an advanced feature of the ActionScript API set and not commonly used in the vast majority of published Flash content. For increased security, we recommend administrators leave this feature disabled.

EnableInsecureByteArrayShareableDomain

Short Description:
Allows Administrators to override the Flash Player 30 and above default behavior of restricting the “shareable” property of the ActionScript ByteArray API class on a per-domain basis.

Detailed Description:
EnableInsecureByteArrayShareableDomain = domain name or IP address

By default, Flash Player 30 and above will no longer allow the “shareable” property of the ActionScript ByteArray API class. The EnableInsecureByteArrayShareableDomain settings provide exceptions to that rule. Administrators can create a “white list” of approved domain names or IP addresses to which the EnableInsecureByteArrayShareable setting will apply. If the active security context is in the list of domains and IP addresses, then access to the sharable ByteArray property will be allowed. Otherwise, sharable ByteArray access will be denied.

For domain names, prefixing a * wildcard is allowed. For example, *.adobe.com would allow all Flash content with the “shareable” property to run on www.adobe.com, get.adobe.com, helpx.adobe.com, and so on. Wildcards are not allowed when specifying IP addresses.

For example, the following settings allow SWFs using the shareable ByteArray property to only run on servers at www.mydomain.com and 10.1.1.10:

EnableInsecureByteArrayShareableDomain=www.mydomain.com
EnableInsecureByteArrayShareableDomain=10.1.1.10

For domain names, prefixing a * wildcard is allowed.

Example:

EnableInsecureByteArrayShareableDomain=*.mydomain.com

This would allow all Flash content with the “shareable” property to run on www.mydomain.com, foo.mydomain.com, and so on. Wildcards are not allowed when specifying IP addresses.

EventJitterMicroseconds

Setting this value to 0 disables an important mitigation for Spectre and Meltdown (CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5754) style attacks, but may improve application performance in some limited circumstances.

TimerJitterMicroseconds

Setting this value to 0 disables an important mitigation for Spectre and Meltdown (CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715, CVE-2017-5754) style attacks, but may improve application performance in some limited circumstances.

For information on managing the mms.cfg file, please see the Flash Player System Administrator's guide, here: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/flash_player_admin_guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For summary on editing the mms.cfg file see Editing the mms.cfg file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well ... I found this file what I would do by asking for more clarification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean.

While we provide the ability to disable the security mitigation, this is a work-around isn't really recommended as it disables the security measures implemented.  Ideally, the content provider fixes their content to work-around this change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found the mms.cfg file what I will do next

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you need to do before proceeding is understand the consequences of turning off security fixes. It's like choosing not to lock your car or house because you are fed up of carrying keys around. Do you know the risks and accept them? Do you ever use the same computer for personal information or shopping?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ramyw33420179,

As a 89 yr. old man, i have a lot of difficulty with Tech..

So, would you install "adobe Flash Player for me?-

Andre Belanger

[email removed by  forum moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, I won't, and you should not trust ANYONE you meet online who offers to make things happen on your computer. Find a friend or a shop. Otherwise, sorry to say, bad things will happen to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines