• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with getting Chinese languages to show up in Acrobat

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company has some employees over in China and all of their Acrobats are in English and they'd like it to be in Chinese.   I've gone into the preferences in Acrobat and only English appears as an option.  I've also gone into the add/remove programs menu and hit modify on Acrobat and tried to install new languages that way and only English appears on that list as well.  I've done some research and the option for Asian languages should have been installed with Acrobat.  Any help would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Hi mikew,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

As mentioned in the description above, you want to install Acrobat in Chinese language, could you try removing Acrobat in the machine using cleaner tool:Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

2- Reboot the machine

3- Download and install Acrobat MUI installer from here: Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license

4- While installing, click customize and select the language you want to install.

Below are the scree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have them go to Edit - Preferences - Language and change the Application Language setting to either "Choose at application startup" or "Same as the operating system"...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that both of those options and it doesn't help.  The choose at application start up doesn't prompt for a language and the same as operating system doesn't change the language to Chinese.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you may have to buy the Chinese software, in China.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mikew,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

As mentioned in the description above, you want to install Acrobat in Chinese language, could you try removing Acrobat in the machine using cleaner tool:Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

2- Reboot the machine

3- Download and install Acrobat MUI installer from here: Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license

4- While installing, click customize and select the language you want to install.

Below are the screenshots:

You may refer to the following help document for more info:

Language Support and Configuration — Enterprise Administration Guide

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines