Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks - Improving Functionality of Presets

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the programmers...

I would like to propose some watermark improvements.

It should be possible to simply adjust the placement of a saved watermark without saving to a new name -OR- over-writing a previous watermark.  Sometime I just want to nudge or slightly re-size a watermark for a particular image.

Users should have either radial buttons - or toggle boxes - or a drop-down available to ask users what they want to do after adjusting the position of a watermark:

-Overwrite

-Save as New Watermark

-Apply without Saving Watermark adjustment

(Yes, I know there is an UPDATE option at the bottom of the list of one's current saved watermarks.  I am asking for this and related options to be more conveniently located.)

LASTLY, it would help if we could have folders or subgroups for watermarks rather than one single list.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your suggestions in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all product feedback provided: Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Adobe product developers read everything posted there (and sometimes reply) but are rarely seen here.

Which forum should I post to? (Feedback vs Forums)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines