• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom trouble with sync, Not working

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved my lightroom catalog over to my laptop (Windows 10 pro) everything works but sync, Every time I turn sync on I get this box shows up no matter how many time I restart does the same thing, Anyone know a fix to get sync to work, Thanks for any help

1.jpg

Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Terry,

Sorry that you're having problems using Lightroom Classic CC.

Could you try to rename the sync.lrdata file and restart Lr Classic. This would normally restart/refresh the sync (metadata only)

You can find the  sync.lrdata file here:

• On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
  • On Win it would be at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Let us know ow it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Terry,

Sorry that you're having problems using Lightroom Classic CC.

Could you try to rename the sync.lrdata file and restart Lr Classic. This would normally restart/refresh the sync (metadata only)

You can find the  sync.lrdata file here:

• On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata
  • On Win it would be at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Let us know ow it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume that you intend this moving of your catalogue is intended to be a permanent thing - ie that from now on you want to sync this catalogue on your laptop.

So follow the dialog box's instructions - restart LR and enable sync. Afterwards, you could also go into Preferences and holding down Alt, choose Rebuild Sync Data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Akash and John I did rename the file it's working if I run into this problem again I'll do what John recommend, Yes the laptop will be my main computer for lightroom as I travel alot thanks for your help.

Terry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines