• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Capture file types?

Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just wondering what file type are captured shapes, from Adobe Capture app?, in Photoshop , it says file type shape, in creative cloud says svg, just wondering if i can use a file from Ps, to use across the apps by changing to the same file type, to see if it will work in creative cloud.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Hi Jordan.

Capture shapes show up in Ps and Ai and Draw as .svgs (although in Draw, file types are not noted).

But (after reading your post here: Using Assets in Draw from Creative Cloud) if I'm understanding you correctly, it's not possible to create a .svg in Photoshop, drag it into a Capture library and have it show up in your Capture library in Draw so you can use it there.

Is that what you're hoping/wanting to do?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from i​ntroducing the April Release of Capture CC | Adobe Blog

Export all your assets

You and all your friends can now export all of your assets in every file format available. Now you can export shapes to svg, pdf, or jpg. Color themes can be exported to ase, color values, or jpg; patterns to bitmap/svg, materials to pbr, brushes to jpg, and type to jpg. Start creating, then get sharing.

[ moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Capture]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jordan.

Capture shapes show up in Ps and Ai and Draw as .svgs (although in Draw, file types are not noted).

But (after reading your post here: Using Assets in Draw from Creative Cloud) if I'm understanding you correctly, it's not possible to create a .svg in Photoshop, drag it into a Capture library and have it show up in your Capture library in Draw so you can use it there.

Is that what you're hoping/wanting to do?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines